A day in the life of an ebay seller, caretaker,wife: Hello Friends

Enchanting Unicorn

Promote Your Page Too

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hello Friends

Hi, All, Haven't been here in a while. Life gets in the way. Well I'm back and going to try and start posting more frequently. I have been busy working on my eBay store and website. Ebay has changed the rules yet again so I had to update all my listings to comply with the new rules. We have a new addition to our family, Well it's been over a year but still new. Here is a photo of our new little baby boy.




He loves to dress up.  He wears hats and glasses too.  Did I mention he is also a little ham. He loves to have his picture taken. He has brought a lot of joy to us.  He is a little bit spoiled too.  Anyhow. Thats about it. Stayed tuned for more pictures to come. Come check out my websites. www.enchantingunicorn.net and www.enchantingunicorn.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Counters
Green Bags
Free Banner: Create a professional banner in five minutes at AdverStore.com!