A day in the life of an ebay seller, caretaker,wife: Back in the hospital again.

Enchanting Unicorn

Promote Your Page Too

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back in the hospital again.

I just got home from the hospital was there since about 7:00pm. My moms dialysis Doctor called about 6:45 and told me I needed to take her to emergency because her blood pressure was too low. He said she might have an infection or be dehydrated. So we spent all night in the emergency room. It was 2:am before they were able to admit her into a room , So we were in the ER part most of the night. So far she is stable. Its 2:30 am and I will be going back in the morning.
My mom Went back into the hospital tonight. They admitted her , Her blood pressure was 66/33 so they are keeping her in to try and determine what is going on. My shipping maybe delayed 2-3 days. I will still try and get your package out within 48 hours of payment received but if she worsens then it could be a little longer. I wont be able to get the packages out within 24 hours as is my usual handling time. If you are in a hurry for something please let me know and I will process your order as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience. I thought we were done with the hospitals for a while. This is the third week in a row she has been in the hospital. The emergency room was packed. It was a busy night there. Lots of people had masks on and were coughing. All the hospital staff was wearing masks as well. A lot of people are going to Emergency because of all the swine flu stuff on the news. I did hear that in this particular hospital 1 person was diagnosed with the swine flu , that is why all the hospital staff were wearing masks. Pretty scary stuff. Luckily we didn't wait in the waiting room very long so were not exposed to those coming in. I hope all my moms tests come back OK and they release her soon. She wasn't very happy to have to go back to the hospital and was even less happy when they said they were keeping her. Any how gotta go get a few hours of sleep. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Counters
Green Bags
Free Banner: Create a professional banner in five minutes at AdverStore.com!