A day in the life of an ebay seller, caretaker,wife: So sad the eBay blogs are gone I miss them!

Enchanting Unicorn

Promote Your Page Too

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

So sad the eBay blogs are gone I miss them!

It's been a long time since I blogged here or anywhere for that matter. I have had a real difficult time now for months. I went to go blog on the eBay blogs a few days ago. (hadn't been there in months but never thought they would go away)And low and behold they were gone. Just disappeared. I was very disappointed to find this out. I met a lot of nice people on the eBay blogs. A lot of great eBay sellers who helped me better my business. I learned alot from the bloggers there. I could always go on any time day or night and talk to someone who was a familiar blogger. Some bloggers from England & Canada were so nice and helpful as well as bloggers from the United States. There was always someone to chat with there. The games played there were fun as well and a great way to promote business. I miss my eBay blogger friends. I hope eBay gets enough complaints from bloggers who want to see them return. What was eBay thinking? It was a great tool for eBayers , buyers and sellers alike. Well to all my blogger friends out there I miss our late night chats and day time chats and hope to hear from you some day some way. If you were a ebay blogger than go join the top100ebaybloggers page the UrL is enchantingunicorn.gotop100.com Maybe this is a way we can all find each other.
On another note I haven't been listing new things but am trying to start now. I have listed a whole bunch of new Voodoo Voo Doo Friends. These are great little items , under 10.00 and make a great Christmas gift. Come check them out. You can reach my eBay store by going to www.enchantingunicorn.com Have a great night.
Ghostly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Counters
Green Bags
Free Banner: Create a professional banner in five minutes at AdverStore.com!