A day in the life of an ebay seller, caretaker,wife: In Loving Memory

Enchanting Unicorn

Promote Your Page Too

Thursday, August 13, 2009

In Loving Memory

Photobucket
In Loving Memory of my Mother.
July 30, 2009
I Haven't blogged here in a while. I apologize. I know many were following to see how my Mom was doing. I appreciate all the good thoughts and prayers you sent her way. She passed away July 30th. I am glad she is now at peace and out of pain. I have been having a very difficult time dealing with the loss. Then the events that have occurred since her passing have been unthinkable. I always heard how ugly people can get after someone dies but never in my wildist of imagination could I possibly have believed what people are capable of. When I am in a better frame of mind will post the whole sordid story. As for now I have closed my eBay store as it is just too much to handle at this time and don't want you to be dissapointed in the longer proccessing times. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Counters
Green Bags
Free Banner: Create a professional banner in five minutes at AdverStore.com!